I ordered one of their dozer blades for my Rhino 3 weeks ago. It finally came in today and I am fairly pleased with it. It does however require a bit of clean up and drilling to attach the blade supports. The mould also seems to be suffering a bit of sag on the right hand side.
Friday, March 28, 2014
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Thursday, March 13, 2014
Monday, March 10, 2014
Anyway I've magnetized all the bits for the right side. I've started on the left sides. I am waiting on the mounts for the rest. I'm about done with Skully's face (yes I named him Skully) and am just waiting on a test I'm doing tomorrow for making rust effects. One is Secret Weapon pigment powder. The other is a Reaper wash.