Saturday, August 25, 2012

New Terminators a WIP

I started work on these a couple days ago. I did a test magnetization with the sargent who turned out really well. I was however a little concerned about the 1/8 magnets and the weight of the assault cannon and the heavy flamer. I did some research and ended up talking to a gent in the UK who had the same problem with his GKs and had a vid showing how he switched up to a larger magnet. So I bought some 3/16 magnets and tried it out. It worked well.

The Sargent

Getting ready to drill

Magnet fitted

Testing the fit

Barrels drilled out

Trying loadouts

Storm Bolter

Assault Cannon

The gang almost ready for primer

No comments:

Post a Comment