Sunday, November 20, 2011

Basing my Ultramarines 2

So everything dried nice overnight...nice and dark so some dry brushing was in order. I used a dark grey and did a heavy drybrush followed by a light brush with a lighter shade.

All drybrushed

Next I add a drop of glue.  I use the junk brush to spread it out fairly thin.

Note the tray I use to catch excess flock

Next up I pile on the flock.  I used turf green because it's what I have on hand.  Some of the other minis in my army will get a static gras instead.  I might also use a chestnut wash instead of a black.  Once the flock is piled on, I use a flat stick to tamp it down.   Then I tap the excess off.

Assembly lining the process speeds it up quite a bit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment